News Daily Digital Desk: Corona (Coronavirus) infection is increasing in the face of puja. The number of dengue cases is also frightening. Bengal is affected by the attack of the two. A festive crowd with anxiety.
According to the statistics of the state health department, 364 people have been infected with corona in the last 24 hours. Which is slightly more than Thursday. The number of positive or active patients increased to 21 lakh 12 thousand 558. However, there is no possibility of renewed concern over the increase in the death toll. Because, on this day, Corona took the life of 1 person. A total of 21 thousand 494 people have died in the grip of the virus so far. Mortality rate is 1.02 percent.
Health is providing relief even as infection increases. Because, on this day, the number of corona winners increased a little. 193 people lost Corona in the last 24 hours. On Thursday, the number was 190. As a result, the number of corona patients increased to 20 lakh 88 thousand 229 people. The recovery rate is 98.85 percent.
From March 2018, Corona began to show its strength in the entire country as well as in the state. From that time on, experts insist on testing samples only if there are slight symptoms. However, the growth of corona is slightly reduced. Bengal is back to normal again. During this time the trend of testing decreased quite a bit. However, experts are currently recommending testing if symptoms reappear. 7 thousand 913 samples have been tested in the last 24 hours. A total of 26 crore 46 lakh 43 thousand 57 samples have been tested so far. The positivity rate rose to 4.60 percent. Vaccination is also emphasized. A total of 41 thousand 959 doses of vaccine were given on this day. 1 Crore 49 Lakh 14 thousand 473 prection dose given.
Meanwhile, a meeting was held in Nabanna on the Dengue situation in the state. Several guidelines were issued in that meeting. They are –
- Dengue is raising concern in Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Murshidabad, North Dinajpur.
- Navanna advises every district in the state to be alert.
- North 24 Parganas district has been specially alerted.
- Councilors instructed to take action against dengue.
- District Magistrates’ message to keep the area clean.
- Promotion instructions to raise awareness.
- Order to increase infrastructure in government and private hospitals.
- It should be ensured that dengue patients get proper treatment.