Young man from Burdwan inserts deodorant bottle in his rectum


Published by: Akash Misra | Posted: September 20, 2022 6:27 pm| Updated: September 20, 2022 6:53 pm

Young man from Burdwan inserts deodorant bottle in his rectum  Mouthshut News

Saurabh Maji: A whole bottle of deodorant was found in the young man’s stomach. Doctors at Burdwan Medical College Hospital surgically removed the bottle. Everyone was shocked as to how the bottle entered the stomach.

A young man from Patharpratima in South 24 Parganas came to Burdwan Medical College Hospital for treatment. He is doing well after the surgery. The young man came to the emergency department on Wednesday with abdominal pain. The doctors immediately admitted him and decided to undergo surgery. X-ray doctors see, there is a whole bottle inside the stomach. It is about seven and a half inches long, including the lid. The bottle was removed from the stomach in a two-hour surgery. However, the doctors said that the young man will be kept under observation for the next 7 days.

How did this happen? Doctor Arindam Ghosh said that for some reason the deodorant bottle entered through the anus 20 days ago. Since then the young man was suffering from stomach pain. He came to Burdwan for treatment. The doctors also said that the stomach was cut and the bottle was barred. The patient is currently stable. However, the young man’s esophagus was damaged. However, it was surgically fixed. The intestines are also damaged. The doctors said that there will be surgery in the future. Hospital Superintendent Tapas Ghosh said, this young man from 24 Parganas has been cured after surgery. This is a big deal for us.

[আরও পড়ুন: দু’দিন নিখোঁজ থাকার পর প্রতিবেশীর ছাদে মিলল খুদের দেহ, অভিযুক্তের বাড়িতে ভাঙচুর, রণক্ষেত্র বীরভূম ]

Such incidents have happened before. A few days ago, a similar incident happened to a young man in Katwa. The doctors of Katwa sub-district hospital of East Burdwan district saved the young man’s life by surgically removing the torch. The young man, a resident of Geedham village in Katowa, himself inserted the 14 cm long torch through his anus. Then the doctors started the surgery. The torch was removed after about half an hour of surgery. Surgeon Tapas Sarkar said, “There were risks in this surgery. But the surgery was successful. I have never seen such a case in my long medical career. The patient is now out of danger.” After the surgery, the young man was asked again when he had recovered somewhat. At that time, the young man said that he has been suffering from constipation for a long time. In depression, he himself inserted the torch into the anus.

[আরও পড়ুন: পুজোর আগে চিন্তা বাড়াচ্ছে ডেঙ্গু, এবার শিলিগুড়িতে প্রাণ গেল তিন বছরের শিশুর ]

Mouthshut News News App: Download to get latest news updates News daily app

Like on Facebook to stay in regular news Follow him on Twitter .





Source link